Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 2 of Financing

Well finally hubby got in touch with his dad last night to see if he had gotten the emails in regards to calling us. Nope they had been out of town and just got it that day but hadn't had a chance to call etc. His answer was that he'll have to look at some stuff and see what he can do and he would get back to us today.

Last night I got an email from a friend saying I should check into a loan from a credit card because they tend to be unsecured and no collateral needed. So I start searching and think of Capital One since we already have 2 cards with them. I checked their site out and they do issue personal loans. So after hubby got home we looked at it and decided to apply and go for more so we can consolidate our bills down to 1 payment. That'll look good on our credit and the payments will be lower too. So after we finally apply it says oh it'll be 5 to 7 days. Just great, I was hoping for sooner so I could get my hearing aids, but noooooooooo we have to wait and see. This just sucks, the Hearing Center called this morning wanting to make an appointment this week since the doctor will be out all next week. Umm sorry unless you are gonna give them to me with no money down and know I'll pay ya soon no point.

So now it'll be after Christmas and heck possibly New Years before I get the hearing aids. That really frustrates me because all I wanted was to hear by Christmas. I am more mad at my hubby cause he's like let me ask my dad first before we apply for loans etc.. umm ok but it was over a week and half ago and just heard back. We could have applied for a loan the day I knew how much and possibly already had the money! ARGGHHHH that really irritates me.

The journey continues.

No comments: