Monday, December 17, 2007

Hearing Aid Financing Update

Well I don't have good news to report, hubby called about 30 mins ago or so and told me we had been declined for the loan for the hearing aids. I am feel sick to my stomach, my head hurts and I can't keep the tears back. I can feel my blood pressure going up as I type this, I have been so stressed since Sept about this whole hearing loss thing.

We were hoping my FIL could help out but he's not emailed nor called us since we emailed him over a week ago. He was really my back up, I figured if he helped us out we could pay the loan off at the bank and then pay him back alot less interest that way. I think what makes me the most mad is we just refinanced the house in summer of 06 and have been up to date on bills etc and yet the bank still said no.

So my journey to getting funding continues.

2 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Oh Frances I am so sorry *hugs* I can't promise anything, but I think I'm going to run a fundraiser with Epicure for you. See if I can get any interest on it and send you some money to help out. Don't say no. I want to help. Send me some information that I can pass along ok!

Frances said...

Thats so sweet of you Alex but really it's not neccessary. We are still working on the fiances to see what we can do.
Hugs girl thanks so much for the offer!